Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is an action RPG available on Nintendo Switch. The open-world game is the third in the Xenoblade Chronicles and like its predecessors, it is also a part of the Xeno series. While the game is widely popular for its battle system, the variety of combat options keeps the players engrossed. Each combat option requires a lot of skill and you will master each while you play the game. The different combat options also bring to fold different levels to unlock them. One such is the Interlink Level which can unlock the Ouroboros Orders. If you are wondering how to raise Interlink Level in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, this guide is all you need.
How to Raise Interlink Level in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
While there are many combat options in the game, options like Art Combos, Fusion Arts, Combos, and Chain Attacks will help you level up quickly. Additionally, Chain Attacks can be enhanced with Ouroboros Orders that are unlocked when you Raise the Interlink Level to 3. If you wish to Raise Interlink Level in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, here’s what you should do:
- Interlink Levels increase with the use of Fusion Arts. Players need to know how to use the Fusion Arts for their characters to be able to unlock the Ouroboros Orders.
- Once you activate Fusion Arts from the ability section, press the ZR button on your Nintendo Switch to use it.
- Next, make sure that two of your abilities are now charged up, and then press the ZR and the other attack button to hit the Fusion Arts. Additionally, both abilities need to have the same attack button to use the Fusion Arts.
- Now every time you successfully land a Fusion Arts attack, the Interlink level will raise bit by bit. And then when you reach Interlink Level 3, you will unlock the Ouroboros Orders.
- Additionally, Ouroboros Soul Tree can help speed up the process if you unlock a few from it.
That’s all you need from this Guide on how to Raise Interlink Level in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. While you are here, make sure you check out our guides on Revive Characters, Change Characters, and more at Gamer Tweak.