Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is an action RPG released for Nintendo Switch. The open-world game is the third in the Xenoblade Chronicles and like its predecessors, it is also a part of the Xeno series. Additionally, it has also increased the number of members in a party compared to its predecessors. And while playing in a party, some of your party members are bound to be damaged and fall. So how is it that you revive them is what some players are wondering. Since you are here for the same, check out this guide and see how to revive characters in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
How to Revive Characters in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
As mentioned earlier, the number of party members in the game has increased from 3 to 7. You can have 7 members of the party in battle, 6 from the main story arc, and one from the numerous characters encountered nearby. While it is not difficult to revive characters in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, there are a few things that are necessary. So let’s check them out below:
- First and foremost, to revive characters you need at least one party member to be the Healer character. They can choose someone like Eunie and Taion and revive an ally when they go down.
- Next, since you want to revive a fallen ally, you need to go close to where they have dropped and press the key mentioned on your display screen.
- Additionally, the party members that have fallen down will be marked so it will be quite easy to find them.
- If the healer character is AI controlled, they will automatically head to revive characters.
- Although they will heal and revive them, you need to make sure the AI is not interrupted by an enemy attack.
- When multiple healers revive the characters, the process becomes much faster.
- Additionally, if you are being targeted by the enemy, delay the revival and clear the enemy first.
That’s all you need from this guide on how to Revive Characters in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. While you are here, make sure you check out how to cancel attack and more guides with Gamer Tweak.