The Custom Boombox Controller is a mod in Lethal Company that has been getting quite popular among the community. You can use this mod to easily upload a music track to the Boombox item using the chat. All you need to do is specify the links to upload the music to your item. This mod was created by the modder KoderTeh which allows you to play any song in-game. But for the players new to modding, manually downloading this cool mod can be a bit tricky.
Don’t worry, here’s how to download and install the Boombox mod in Lethal Company. You will require the BepInEx plugin framework if you haven’t installed it already. In our guide, we have mentioned the steps to get this popular mod along with steps to complete its setup. So, here’s all you need to know.
How to Download and Install Boombox Mod in Lethal Company
You can download the Boombox Controller mod by heading to the NexusMods or Thunderstore website. You can manually download the mod or use the respective Mod Manager for these websites. But note that manually downloading the mod files requires extraction, so it can be a bit time-consuming.
So, follow the below steps to install the Lethal Company Boombox mod:
- Download the latest version of the Boombox mod from the above-mentioned sources.
- Save and extract the zip files of the mod to a preferable location.
- Copy all the extracted mod files.
- Then, launch the Steam client > Library > Select Lethal Company and right-click on it > Manage > Browse Local files.
- Paste all the mod files from the zip files into the folder where your game files are stored.
- Lastly, launch the game to find out the mod installed.
Once the setup is complete, here are the following Main commands for this mod:
- /bhelp – View all Commands
- /bplay – Play the music track
- /volume – Change the volume of the music.
With the mod’s consistent updates, it supports links from YouTube and SoundCloud alongside downloadable MP3 files. If you are confused, we suggest checking out the Readme file with the mod files.
That’s everything covered about this topic. If you found this guide helpful and looking for more Mods, check out the best mods to install, how to play with 32 players, and explore more Lethal Company Guides in our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.