Humankind allows you to build your entire community, complete with choices for Religion. And like every democracy you can even allow citizens to change their religion. Unfortunately, you are the one that will be making the choice for them. Gotta lose some to gain some. So, with that out of the way, let’s find out how to change your State Religion.
How to change State Religion in Humankind?
- To change the religion you will have to click and open the religion tab in the game.
- Now, you will have to click on ‘Ctrl+F5‘ to bring up the complete list of all the available religions in the game.
- Next, you will be able to see all of the religions that you can change into.
- Simply select one from the list and you will be able to change the state religion with ease in the game.
- You will also be able to change the symbol of the religion you select in Humankind.
- Also, it is possible to rename the religion through the same tab.
Also Read: What Is A Vassal In Humankind?
Now, a few things for you to note about the religion feature in the game. You will only be able to make a specific religion your state religion if you have a majority of your population following it. If there aren’t enough followers for the same, you won’t be able to make it a State Religion. You can also have people from various faiths in your state.
This is everything you need to know about how to change State Religion in Humankind. While you are here you can also have a look at how to increase your influence in Humankind. Another thing you should look at is all the available Win Conditions for a match.