The ability to Trade is very handy in RimWorld. This is basically a construction and management simulation video game. And one of the things that you will want to do here is to buy the things you need or sell the ones you no longer want. So in this guide let us check how to Trade in RimWorld.
How to Trade in RimWorld
You can trade in RimWorld by using Orbital trade beacon, power source, and Comms console. Be sure to stock up on a lot of steel to craft these structures. You can find both of them under the Misc tab in Architect.
- Orbital trade beacon: Costs 60 Steel
- Comms console: Costs 120 Steel
Here is how you can trade:
- Place an Orbital trade beacon and connect it to a power source.
- Next, keep the items in the radius of the beacon to make them available for trade.
- Now, place a Comms console and connect it to a power source.
- On the right side of the screen, click on the blue letter icon to view any trade requests.
- Click on a character then right-click on the Comms console. Try using a character that has high social skills to get the best price while trading.
- When you right-click on the console, you will get the option to call all the traders that are available to trade with you.
- Wait for the character to go to the Comms console and interact with it.
- This will open up a screen where you can see all the options available to trade.
- Drag the item in the column to left to buy the item, and to right to sell it.
- Once you are done with the trade click on the Accept button.
This will initiate the trade. You can see the things you sold go away while the things you bought drop near the Orbital trade beacon. The most common things that you can trade include.
- Prisoners Or Slaves
- Works Of Art
That covers this guide on how to trade in RimWorld. Since you like playing this game you will find our guide useful on how to make Neutroamine, get Plasteel, make a reinforced barrel, and get Steel. And for more help on other games similar to RimWorld check out Gamer Tweak.