How To Make A Snowman In Animal Crossing New Horizons
How to build a perfect snowboy in Animal Crossing New Horizons? Here's how to make a snowman in ACNH using 2 Large Snowballs easily.
Winter is incomplete without a snowman in ACNH and this guide will help you make exactly that on your island. A snowman can be made with large snowballs and there’s a certain process you have to follow. Make the most of the snowy winter and create a perfect snowboy in Animal Crossing New Horizons easily.
How to Build a Snowman in ACNH?
To build a snowman or snowboy in ACNH, you need to make 2 large snowballs. Of course, it is possible only when there’s snow on your island that’s from Dec 11 to Feb 24 on the Northern Hemisphere and June 11 to Aug 24 on the Southern Hemisphere. Here’s the process to build a snowman in Animal Crossing New Horizons easily:
1. First, you have to find two snowballs on the ground.
2. Interact with the snowball by kicking it more than 10 times to make it bigger in size. If any obstacle comes in between while you are kicking it, the snowball can break. The snowball can also gain speed when it is rolling off an incline. But don’t worry because a snowball will respawn if you leave the area and come back again.
3. You can also roll it with your character’s hands to determine the size you want it to be.
4. Next, you have to do the same for the second snowball and then roll it over the first one.
5. Make sure that the upper snowball is smaller and the lower one is bigger to make the perfect snowboy. In case you have made a mistake and want to reduce its size, simply roll the snowball on the ground that has no snow.
That’s basically how to make a snowman in ACNH. With two snowballs, you can put in a little bit of effort and create a snowboy on your island. If you make a perfect snowman then you will get some awesome rewards like an Ice (Frozen) series DIY recipe, Nook miles and Large Snowflake which is a crafting material. Also note that you can only make one snowman in a day and it will be pretty easy to make because the two snowballs will be quite near each other.
That’s everything to know if you ‘wanna build a snowman’ in Animal Crossing New Horizons during the winter season. Speaking of winter and holidays, here’s how to get a Christmas tree and also get a cute puppy plushie in ACNH.