Enkanomiya is a new area introduced in Genshin Impact in update 2.4 and many players want to get there. While getting there isn’t really tough it definitely is quite tedious. You need to complete a number of quests before you can actually get there. So in this guide let us take a look at how to get to Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact.
How to Reach Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact
To get to Enkanomiya you need to complete The Moon-Bathed Deep and The Still Water’s Flow quests. Your Adventure Rank should also be 30 or above. And you also need to complete the Archon Quest Chapter II: Act III – Omnipresence Over Mortals. Lastly, you need to have the Archon quest – Chapter II Act I: The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia quest completed, in order to travel to any island in Inazuma. Because you can’t get to Enkanomiya without going to Inazuma. Now let us take a look at how to complete The Moon-Bathed Deep and The Still Water’s Flow quests.
How to complete The Moon-Bathed Deep quest
- Teleport to Watatsumi island using the Statue of the seven.
- Reach the Area marked on the map above and speak with the NPC Tsuyuko to start the “The Moon-Bathed Deep” quest. Thanks to Map Genie for their interactive map for Genshin Impact.
- Now you will get 4 quests that you can complete in any order of your choice.
- Eye of Watatsumi
- Start by reading the stone tablet.
- Use the elemental sight to find electro orbs. You need to find a total of 3 orbs.
- When you find them use the Anemo skill to reveal the nearby monsters.
- After destroying the orbs go to the shrine and collect the Spirit Pearl.
- Fang of Watatsumi
- Read the stone tablet and start this quest.
- After reading the tablet complete the nearby Ley Line Monolith challenge.
- When the fight is over, go to the shrine to collect the Spirit Pearl.
- Fin of Watatsumi
- Again start by reading the stone tablet.
- Solve this puzzle by matching the statues on both sides.
- You can do this by interacting with the statues to make them face the disk on the inside. When you do it correctly, you should see the disk get a blue glow.
- After solving the puzzle, collect the Spirit Pearl from the shrine.
- Tail of Watatsumi
- Unlike the above 3 quests, you need to first defeat the monsters near the shrine and then read the tablet.
- You can find the Electrograna near the shrine by going down the steps.
- Go towards it and collect it.
- Use it to activate all the stone mechanisms.
- Once you activate them all you will see a seal release from the shrine.
- After this monsters will spawn, defeat them and collect the Spirit Pearl from the shrine.
- Eye of Watatsumi
- When you complete these quests go to the Sangonomiya Shrine and speak with Tsuyuko.
- Next, she will give you the Heart of Watatsumi quest.
- Find and go to the barrier marked in the world and use the 4 Spirit Pearls to lift the Seal of the “Heart”.
- Once the seal lifts you will find a puzzle similar to Fin of Watatsumi. Solve this puzzle by rotating the Statues.
- This will spawn monsters. Defeat them and interact with the tall stone-like mechanism.
- Repeat this for all the discs to solve the puzzle.
- Once you complete the puzzle, a cutscene will start and you will get the key to Unlock Enkanomiya.
How to Complete The Still Water’s Flow quest – Unlock Enkanomiya
- After completing The Moon-Bathed Deep quest, go to the Sangonomiya Shrine, where you should find a new quest available. This quest is “The Still Water’s Flow“.
- Talk to Tsuyuko and she will ask you to acquire Key Sigils.
- The game will indicate how close you are to the Sigils. You can ignore the monsters and directly pick up the Sigils.
- Once you get the Sigils activate the two Altars.
- After activating the Altars go and talk to Tsuyuko and she will release the Enkanomiya Barrier.
- Next jump in the whirlpool below, don’t worry about dying as you won’t take any fall damage.
- Explore the area and reach the ruins with a gate. You can identify it because it will be locked and will require you to interact with 5 ruins to unlock it.
- Activate the nearby 5 ruins and go back to this gate.
- Interact with the mechanism to Start it and it will open the gate.
- Once the gate is opened go straight until you reach the end. You can ignore any monsters that you find in the way.
- When you reach the final gate interact with the mechanism to open it.
After passing this gate you will reach Enkanomiya.
In case you haven’t reached Inzauma then can check our dedicated guide on how to get to Inazuma.
That covers this guide on how to get to Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact. Check out our other guides on the how to leave Enkanomiya, Arattaki best build. Or you can directly check our Genshin Impact section to find more helpful guides on your favorite game.