The newest character in Genshin Impact is Arataki Itto at the time of writing this article. He is a Geo User & and a 5-star character. Arataki’s weapon of choice is a Claymore, and this game has quite a number of them. So in this guide let us take a look at the best build for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact, learn about the recommended Weapons and Artifacts.
Arataki Itto Best Build Genshin Impact
For the best build let us take a look at the best Weapons and Artifacts.
Best weapons to use for Arataki Itto
- Redhorn Stonethresher: The passive of this weapon at level 1 refinement increases your DEF by 28%. And your Normal & Charged attack DMG gets increased by 40% of your DEF. Similarly, for refinement level 5 the passive works as DEF increases by 56%. Your Normal & Charged attack DMG gets increased by 80% of your DEF.
In case you don’t have the above Claymore you should use these as its replacement.
- Whiteblind: Whiteblind’s passive at refinement 1 increases your Normal or Charged ATK and DEF by 6% for 6s. And you can Max get 4 Stacks. This effect can only occur once every 0.5 seconds.
- Serpent Spine: The passive of Serpent Spine at refinement level 1 works as follows. A character will deal 6% more DMG & take 3% more DMG for every 4 seconds they are on the field. This effect does not reset if the character leaves the field but gets reduced by 1 if you take DMG. It has a maximum of 5 stacks.
Best Artifacts to use for Arataki Itto
- Husk of Opulent Dreams: It gives you a boost of DEF +30% as a 2-Piece Bonus. And a 4-Piece Bonus gives you a Curiosity bonus on these conditions.
- When on the field your character gains 1 stack after hitting an opponent with a Geo attack, triggering a maximum of once every 0.3 seconds.
- When off the field, your character gains 1 stack every 3 seconds.
- You can stack Curiosity up to 4 times, each providing a 6% DEF and a 6% Geo DMG Bonus. If you don’t gain a Curiosity stack and 6 seconds pass then you lose 1 stack.
You can use these below Artifacts instead of Husk of Opulent Dreams.
- Archaic Petra: Archaic Petra gives you a +15% Geo DMG boost for 2-Piece Bonus. And a 4-Piece Bonus works as follows: “Upon obtaining an Elemental Shard created through a Crystallize Reaction, all party members gain 35% DMG Bonus for that particular element for 10s. Only one form of Elemental DMG Bonus can be gained in this manner at any one time.”
- Retracing Bolide: A 2-Piece Bonus increases Shield Strength by 35%. And a 4-Piece Bonus gives you an additional 40% Normal & Charged Attack DMG while you are protected by a shield.
That sums up this guide on Arataki Itto’s best build guide for Genshin Impact. If you like playing this game then be sure to check our other guides on the best Itto weapons Tier list and where to find rice in Genshin Impact.