If reaching Enkanomiya was a long process, exiting it can be equally confusing. Many players are wondering if they are trapped or stuck in this location until they complete the whole quest. But no, there’s something specific you need to do to get out of there. Here’s how to leave Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact.
How to Leave Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact
Here are the steps to exit Enkanomiya and travel elsewhere:
- Open up the map by pressing M on your keyboard.
- On the Enkanomiya map, click on the Star icon at the bottom right.
- Click on Inazuma.
- Now zoom out and scroll around the map and zoom into the Mondstadt area.
- Next, click on a Waypoint to teleport to it and confirm by clicking on Teleport.
- You will spawn in Mondstadt and successfully leave Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact.
So, that’s all there is to it. Initially, it can be confusing but the process is simple once you know just where to look.
Enkanomiya Unlock Requirements
Note that you can unlock Enkanomiya if you have a minimum Adventure Rank of 30. Plus, you need to complete Chapter 2: Act 3, The Moon-Bathed Deep and The Still-Water’s Flow. Once these important missions are done, you can begin your journey towards Enkanomiya. Here’s our full guide on how to reach Enkanomiya.
What are the enemies you can encounter in Enkanomiya?
Here’s a list of your opponents:
- Primordial Bathysmal Vishap
- Bolteater Bathysmal Vishap
- Rimebiter Bathysmal Vishap
- Cryo Specter
- Abyss Lector: Fathomless Flames
- Pyro Specter
- Electro Specter
- Bathysmal Vishap Herd
- Floating Ray
- Formalo Ray
- Divda Ray
- Deep Sea Unagi
That’s everything about how to leave Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact and a bit more about its unlock requirements and enemies. For more related to this game, head over to our Genshin Impact tips and tricks section. You will find location guides, boss fight tips, resource-finding guides and much more.