Lunar Tears is an important recovery item in Nier Replicant. It has the potential to completely restore your health once you take damage. You can keep up to 10 units of it in your inventory. Lunar Tears also possess a good sale price in case you want to clear up space but are best kept as a standby health regen item. It is kind of hard to obtain in the game, but, worth it at the same time. It is also not compulsory to have nor is it required for overall progress in the game. However, its health regeneration properties are second to none. So, if you have got some spare time, find out how to get Lunar Tears in Nier Replicant.
How to grow Lunar Tears in Nier Replicant
To get White Moonflower Seeds in Nier Replicant follow these steps:
- Go to the Village item store.
- Buy 15 units each of Blue, Red, and Gold Moonflower Seeds.
- Go back to your farming plots next to your residence.
- Plant these seeds in alternating order. (e.g., Blue, Gold, Blue, Gold and Red, Gold, Red, Gold)
- Blue and Gold will get you Indigo Moonflower Seeds while Red and Gold will get you Peach Moonflower seeds.
- Add some Bounty fertilizer to increase your drop chances of rarer items like Indigo, Red, and Peach Moonflower Seeds.
- Repeat this process until you have 15 Moonflower Seeds each of Indigo, Peach, and Red.
- Now, plant the Indigo and Red seeds in alternating order like you did with Blue and Gold.
- This will get you Pink Moonflower Seeds.
- After you get the Pink Moonflower seeds, plant the Pink and Peach Moonflower seeds in alternating order like you did with Blue and Gold.
- Use the Bounty fertilizer to increase your drop chances.
- After a 2 day harvesting period, you should get White Moonflower Seeds.
The White Moonflower seeds are what give you the Lunar Tears. Make sure that you unlock all 3 farming plots on your land so that you can complete the tasks easily. You can even purchase the Cultivator’s Handbook directly if you want to unlock all the plots right away.
Remember this cross-breeding order to get the seeds you want:
- Red and Gold Moonflowers = Peach Moonflower Seeds
- Blue and Gold Moonflowers = Indigo Moonflower Seeds
- Indigo and Red Moonflowers = Pink Moonflower Seeds
- Pink and Peach Moonflowers = Lunar Tears/White Moonflower Seeds
This is everything you need to know about how to get Lunar Tears in Nier Replicant. If you’re falling short of cash have a look at how to get money in Nier Replicant or find out where to get Crystals.