Pink Moonflower Seeds are a resource item in Nier Replicant. You will be tasked with finding them as part of a side quest titled ‘Life in the Sands’. Unfortunately, these seeds aren’t directly available from any plant on the Nier Replicant map, nor are they found in any of the stores in the game. In fact, the process of getting Pink Moonflower Seeds is something out of a botany textbook. So scroll down and have a look at how to get Pink Moonflower seeds in Nier Replicant.
How to cultivate Pink Moonflower Seeds in Nier Replicant
To get Pink Moonflower Seeds in Nier Replicant follow these steps:
- Go to the Village item store.
- Buy 15 units of Blue Moonflower Seeds and 15 units of Gold Moonflower Seeds.
- Go back to your farming plots next to your residence.
- Plant these seeds in alternating order. (e.g., Blue, Gold, Blue, Gold)
- Add some Bounty fertilizer to increase your drop chances of rarer items like Indigo and Red Moonflower Seeds.
- Repeat this process until you have 15 Moonflower Seeds each of Indigo and Red.
- Now, plant the Indigo and Red seeds in alternating order like you did with Blue and Gold.
- Use the Bounty fertilizer to increase your drop chances.
- After a 2 day harvesting period, you should get Pink Moonflower Seeds.
- Once you have 10 Pink Moonflower Seeds you will complete the ‘Life in the Sands’ side quest.
Make sure that you unlock all 3 farming plots on your land so that you can complete the tasks easily. You can even purchase the Cultivator’s Handbook directly if you want to unlock all the plots right away. If you do not want to wait around for the plants to harvest on their own, go offline and set the system clock ahead by 2 days.
This is everything you need to know about how to get Pink Moonflower seeds in Nier Replicant. Now that you know how to get the Pink Moonflower seeds, have a look at How To Get Shark, Rice, And Mushroom For Bon Appetit. If you are facing issues like a faulty loading screen, have a look at this White Loading Screen fix.