Far Cry 6 has the important task of getting you to capture a checkpoint in-game. This is crucial to your progress in-game. With each checkpoint that you capture, you get rid of a stronghold of Castillo. Here’s how you can capture checkpoints in FC6.
How to Capture Checkpoints Easily in Far Cry 6?
Kill the main soldiers and destroy Anton Castillo’s face billboards to capture checkpoints in Yara in Far Cry 6. While this sounds simple and straightforward, this calls for you to be alert at all times. While you can just kill all of the guards in the area, destroy the billboards and the propaganda boards and reclaim the checkpoint over to the guerillas, you need to watch your back at all times. In order to help you out, we’ve mentioned a few tips and tricks to keep in mind while claiming these regions for the guerillas in FC6.
Tips and Tricks to Capture Checkpoints and Military Bases in Far Cry 6
Capturing checkpoints is easier with Amigos and heavier weapons. Here are some tips and tricks to bear in mind when capturing checkpoints in Far Cry 6.
- Try out a stealthy option to capture checkpoints as it reduces chances of alarms being raised.
- Focus on eliminating the 4-5 main guards near a checkpoint first.
- Scan and tag soldados a little in advance before entering the checkpoint.
- If you have the far cry 6 wingsuit, consider using it because it doesn’t trigger enemy airspace alarms.
- Always look for barrels lying around the billboards.
- Simply shoot these and the billboards will explode.
- Instead of using your light weapons, use ones with explosive rounds or high penetration.
- Carefully select which weapons you’ll be using from all the weapons in Far Cry 6.
- Remember that the more you choose to engage in the violent route, the higher your chances of being killed.
- Your one and only aim is to reclaim these checkpoints to the people of Yara.
- While capturing these checkpoints, keep an eye out for side missions and objectives.
- Completing certain objectives in addition to capturing checkpoints returns rewards.
- While attempting to capture a military base, you can capture military vehicles as well.
- Remember that for the side objectives, you’ll need to solve them before the checkpoint or base is captured or before the last soldado is killed.
That’s pretty much all there is to know about how you can capture checkpoints in Far Cry 6. We hope this guide was of assistance to you. If you’re planning on taking the stealthy route in this mission, consider using the stealth amigo- Champagne. Furthermore, there’s an extremely fun weapon you can use and it really works well in this particular mission. You’ll need the Mysterious key to get to it.