Far Cry 6 delivers a mysterious key to players clueless about its need. If you’re among those players, fret not, we’ve got you covered. Furthermore, for those of you that haven’t yet reached the stage, we’ve got your back too. In this guide, you’ll learn how to get the mysterious key and how and where to use the mysterious key once you find it.
How to Get the Mysterious Key in Far Cry 6?
After you’ve befriended Chorizo (Yes, the goodest boy in Yara), the little amigo guides you straight to the location of the mysterious key. If this is a little too advanced and you’re not at this stage of the game just as yet, here’s a more detailed step-by-step method to this.
- You need to complete the “Meet the Monteros” mission to get started.
- This will subsequently open up the “Who’s a Good Boy” Yaran story on the map.
- Once you’re done fulfilling the requirements and completing the steps, you’ll befriend the adorable dachshund.
- This leads to you entering the Fetch Quest.
- All you need to do now is follow Chorizo around.
- Chorizo starts digging up random spots around the region where he apparently hides stash he considers important.
- Among these spots is a cabin-like house where you’ll need to interact with a tiny box on a table.
- This box will land you the Mysterious Key.
- You can even check this in your Inventory
- Now that you have the key, let’s see where you can use it.
- If you’re still confused, here’s a detailed guide on how to unlock Chorizo.
Where and How to Use the Mysterious Key in Far Cry 6
The Mysterious Key gives you access to a unique Rifle named “F**k Anton” which is inside a chest located on a tiny island called Guau-Guau in Isla Santuaria. Here’s how you can get there.
- Open up the location prompted in the image below .
- This is an extremely tiny Island in Isle Santuaria.
- Once you get there, look for a spot that you would most certainly want to rest at (yes, in real life, just imagine)
- Next to the hammock and the bonfire, there’ll be a treasure chest.
- Simply walk up to that chest and interact, now that you have the mysterious key, it’s all you need.
- You’ll be rewarded with a unique rifle with a name that’s not only oof material but also pretty flex-worthy.
- The chest isn’t hard to spot, it’s harder to miss than to find.
That’s pretty much everything there is to know about the Mysterious Key in Far Cry 6. We hope this guide was of assistance to you. If you’re tired of living the normal life, here’s a guide on the Far Cry 6 Wingsuit which you can use to get to Isle Santuaria and other Yara locations in style.