The Wingsuit in Far Cry 6 isn’t something alien to the franchise. While the previous installments have it too, the fun of traversing Yara at bird’s eye view with speed is something every player would definitely want. In this guide, we’ll highlight all the steps to get and use the Wingsuit in Far Cry 6.
How to Get the Far Cry 6 Wingsuit
You can get the Far Cry 6 wingsuit by completing missions until you’re asked to choose a single resistance group or rebel faction which will lead you to building a Hideout Network that ultimately auto-equips the Wingsuit for you. It’s a simple as this.
- Get past the blockade in Isle Santuaria.
- When you arrive at Isla Libertade, select one of the three paths.
- These now need your pledge of allegiance to a single rebel faction.
- Furthermore, You’ll need to unlock and build a camp facility.
- Additionally, in the construction desk, select the Hideout Network option.
- This will require some resources to build.
- Once you’ve gathered 30 Metal and 30 Gasoline, you can construct the Hideout Network.
- That’s all it takes, you will automatically equip the Far Cry 6 Winsguit once these steps have been completed.
- You’ll now need to know how to use this Wingsuit.
How to Use the Wingsuit in FC6- All Controls
The Far Cry 6 wingsuit is used when you drop from a considerable height and are in freefall. You simply need to hold the button that is prompted on the screen to open the flaps/wings. If you’re unfamiliar with the prompted screen controls, you can always check, change or edit their keybinds in the wingsuit’s control settings. You can access this from the main menu or even simply from the pause menu.
Tips and Tricks for Using the Wingsuit in Far Cry 6
Here are some things you need to keep in mind while using the Far Cry 6 wingsuit.
- Ensure you’ve got enough space above ground to deploy your parachute so as to not get impact damage.
- Stay clear of steep and sharp terrain, as crashing into one or even nudging past one could be fatal.
- You can choose the wingsuit over the choppers if airspace cannons haven’t been cleared in a given region.
- The best use for the Wingsuit is the liberty of using fast travel airdrops in Far Cry 6.
That’s pretty much all there is for you to know about the Far Cry 6 wingsuit. We hope this guide was of assistance to you. While the wingsuit is pretty cool to use, it isn’t really visible in-game. However, Far Cry 6 has some pretty cool outfits you can use. You can check them all out in the video below.