How To Change Difficulty In Minecraft Legends
Minecraft Legends is not similar to other games of the same genre. It is a complete real-time, action-strategy genre game. One striking difference is the inclusion of mobs who attack any of your bases at random. This can be overwhelming for new players who might struggle. By default, the game will set your difficulty level to Fabled. But if this is getting tough for you, then here is how to change the difficulty in Minecraft Legends.
How to Change Difficulty in Minecraft Legends
Since the game automatically selects the difficulty level to “Fabled”. You might find this either easy or hard. It all depends on what mode you’re comfortable with. So, without further ado, here is how to change the difficulty in Minecraft Legends:
- From the Main Menu of Minecraft Legends, select “Campaign Mode”.
- Now, go to the “Settings” tab and you will see all the Difficulty options.
- Change the difficulty to any level that you wish.
- Once done, click on the “Start” button to apply the changes.
Once the changes have been applied, you will see the result immediately. If you have chosen a higher level, you will notice that the Piglins would become more powerful and your Villages will be invaded frequently. Here is a short explanation of each difficulty level in the game.
Also Read: What To Do First In Minecraft Legends?
All Minecraft Legends Difficulty Settings Explained
- Storied (Easy) – Smaller world size, more resources, and easier Piglins.
- Fabled (Normal) – Regular world size, balanced resources, and regular enemies.
- Mythio (Hard) – Larger world size, less common resources, and harder enemies.
- Legendary (Expert) – Massive world size, scarce resources and you will need to strategize to beat Piglins.
That’s everything covered on how to change Difficulty in Minecraft Legends. We hope that this guide managed to help you out. If you are new to the game and are facing trouble defending your base, then check out our best base builds & tips and tricks guide. To learn more about Mounts, check out how to Swap Mounts and the Best Mounts and their location. And for everything related to the game, head to our Minecraft Legends section.