Hogwarts Legacy features a plethora of magical gameplay mechanics and elements for an immersive experience. Before you enter the enchanting corridors of Hogwarts, you have to be sorted into a specific house. While the Sorting hat will do its job placing you in one of the four houses, the decision is completely yours. Your gameplay experience will somewhat be connected to the house you choose. But what are the key differences between each house? Not to worry, check out our guide that explains all the Hogwarts Legacy House differences to find out.
All Hogwarts Legacy House Differences (Explained)
Every house is different and unique in its sense in Hogwarts Legacy. But most of the gameplay experience and quests will be the same no matter which house you chose in the game. However, there are a few differences between all the houses.
So, here are all the house differences you will experience:
- The Common Rooms will be exclusively accessible and located in different locations depending on your house.
- Furthermore, all the Floo Flame travel points will also be different for each house. You can check out our guide for a short tour of all the Common Rooms for more insight.
- The color of each house will be included in your gear and outfit depending on the house you choose.
- So, if you choose Gryffindor, you will get red and color colors embodying your gear, cloak, and outfit. For Slytherin House, the colors are green and black. Blue and Bronze colors for the Ravenclaw house. Lastly, yellow and black colors for Hufflepuff house.
- You can earn different socializing and introductions with other fifth-year students in the same house.
- Lastly, there might be a notable difference in one specific quest. This quest may differ according to the house you choose.
- For example, if you choose Hufflepuff house, the quest is titled Prisoner of Love. But on the other hand, if you choose Ravenclaw, this quest is titled Hunt for the Missing Pages. You can unlock this quest after completing the Trials of the Merlin quest.
Aside from these differences, the rest of the gameplay experience will be pretty same for all the houses. The story arcs and narrative will be the same regardless of the house you choose. But it all comes down to creating your own narrative as a wizard or witch.
That’s everything covered about all the Hogwarts Legacy House differences. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to unlock locked doors and chests, how to level up fast, how to get all unforgivable curses, and more Hogwarts Legacy Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.