The Support characters in the Honkai Star Rail are one of the best ways to generate Passive rewards and more Credits. Unlike Genshin Impact, there is no co-op multiplayer in Star Rail where you can add your friends. However, you can borrow Support from your friends to use it in challenges and activities like Calyxes. You can get a lot of Passive rewards by using the Supports. But many players are confused about setting up the support character in the first place. Not to worry, this guide has got you all covered. So, check out our detailed Support Character guide to know everything about them.
How to Set a Support Character in Honkai Star Rail
You can set a Support character under the Trailblazer Profile section. Once you head there, you can change the Support character according to your preference.
So, here’s how you can set a Support Character in Honkai Star Rail:
- Firstly, press the Esc button to head to the Main Menu. If you are on mobile, you can find this menu on the right side of the screen.
- From there, navigate to the white box with three horizontal dots inside it. You can find this button opposite to your character name.
- As you press this button, you will find your equipped Support and their Starfaring Companions.
- Hit or tap on the Support character section to remove or change the Support.
- You can find all of your available supports on the left pane.
- Once you have set up a suitable support character, you can view the Support rewards below them. Refer to the above image.
- Every Support character offers a total of 60,000 Credits that you can claim.
This resets once you have claimed the 60,000 Credits. Since Credits are one of the main currencies, you can use them to power up Light cones and buy other upgrades. You will keep on getting the Credit rewards if you are using the selected Support character in a battle. In addition to that, your borrowed supports also provide different bonuses and rewards.
That being said, can you borrow Support characters from your friends in Honkai Star Rail? Yes, you can. Scroll till the end to find out.
How to Borrow Support Characters from Your Friends
You can borrow Support characters from your friends only by entering the Calyx and Cavern of Corrosion challenges. You can take on any Calyx Bud activities to borrow your friend’s support character in Star Rail. Furthermore, you can also borrow available supports from other players.
So, here’s how you can borrow Support characters from friends or strangers:
- Start the game and head to a Calyx or the Cavern of Corrosion activity.
- Press the F key button or interact with the challenge. This will bring you to the Characters list.
- Now, select the Support button to see the list of all the Available Supports.
- Finally, select your friend’s or other player’s Support and press the Add button.
- This will borrow and add the Support for the challenges.
You can also check out the below video on how to use a Support character:
That’s everything covered about the topic. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on how to get the Seele, how to Reroll, and more helpful Honkai Star Rail Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.