FIFA 23 is back and the game looks like a major upgrade on its predecessors. With the HyperMotion 2 Gaming Technology, FIFA comes quite close to real-world football. And this upgrade is not just in the sense of Graphics, the AI motion and movement, the upgrades in attacking, skills, dribbling, and defending can be seen quite clearly. Along with those upgrades, FIFA 23 will definitely excite players with its new shots. More specifically, the Power Shot that players will be introduced to is a reminder of the long-range effort we would take in FIFA 10 or so. In this guide, we will show you how to perform this move and the tips for it. So let’s check out this guide and see how to hit the Power Shot in FIFA 23.
Controls to Hit the Power Shot in FIFA 23
While the assisted shot has been a thing of old, the recent FIFA games have failed at the long shot aspect that we got during FIFA 10-FIFA 15. With the Power Shot, that will return to the fold. While it will need some practice, Power Shot is one of the best ones to shoot. Here are the controls you can use to hit the Power Shot in FIFA 23:
- For PS Users: Press L1 + R1 + O and use the left analog for direction.
- For Xbox Users: Press LB + RB + B and use left analog for direction.
Power Shot Tips & Tricks
While it is one of the best once you master it, the Power Shot is not an easy move. Here are some tips & tricks that you should remember for the Power Shot in FIFA 23:
- The Power Shot is a completely manual shot so, without practice, you are more likely to put it outside the frame of the goal or into the crowds.
- While it is quite a useful shot, defenders in close quarters will be able to hold you off or more likely will steal it.
- Even if you hit the ball correctly, the rating and ability of the keeper might be accountable for saves.
- Power Shot requires a bit of time on the ball and then the question of execution does pop up. So make sure you have sufficient time to hit it and don’t be shy to go to the practice grounds.
- Additionally, the stats of the player hitting the ball will also be counted while taking the power shot.
That’s all there is on the FIFA 23 Power Shot. While you are here, make sure you check out our FIFA 23 guides for more content with Gamer Tweak.