It is very easy to learn how to farm in Going Medieval. Also, it is a very important mechanic as you will need food to survive in the olden times. So, let’s find out how to grow food in Going Medieval.
How to farm and grow food in Going Medieval
- To grow food in Going Medieval you will have to research the Agriculture topic first.
- Open the Zone Menu from the bottom left of the screen.
- You can bring it up by clicking F7.
- Now, in the Zone menu, you will see a small sub-menu on the right with food options.
- The default food option you will get is cabbage.
- After this, select the one you want and place it on the ground.
- Now, with the help of your settlers, plant the seeds.
- Once the crops are ripe you can harvest them.
- You should note that each plant will have a different harvesting period.
- Also, note that you can grow the plants only on certain terrain.
- You can only grow the crops in soil and grass areas in the game.
- On a mountain, it is pretty hard to grow crops so always look for flat land.
How to unlock Farm Zones in Going Medieval
- You will first have to unlock the Agriculture Research mode.
- This is one of the first research articles you will unlock.
- It also costs just 15 Chronicles to unlock.
- Once you do that you can unlock further items in the game such as Preserving Food and Brewing.
- These are more advanced methods and can be unlocked and utilized once you have a large settlement.
This is everything you need to know about how to farm in Going Medieval. Now that you are here have a look at how to get more Settlers in the game. You can also have a look at how to improve their health in Going Medieval.