The more settlers you have, the faster you will have to level up in Going Medieval. They will do all your chores and keep your village lively. So this guide will tell you how to get more settlers in the game.
How to Get More Settlers in Going Medieval?
To get more settlers in Going Medieval, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch Going Medieval.
- Select your Difficulty level.
- The next window will have the ‘Add New’ tab. Go to that.
- Here, under the ‘Settler Constraints,’ you will have the option to input the Number of Settlers.
- Once you input the desired number of settlers and also add the other requirements asked like the name, description, etc.
- Click on ‘Save’ on the bottom right corner of the window.
- Once you save this, you will be able to see the name that you have input as a tab in the menu that is open.
- Go to this tab, check that details, and click on the ‘Next’ button that is on the bottom right corner of this window.
Once you do this, you will have added the desired number of settlers in Going Medieval. When you click next after the 10th step, you will be met with a tab where you can customize some of the settlers of your settlement.
To get more settlers in Going Medieval, you will have to participate in events. The game will also spawn random settlers in your environment that will need help. Once you help them, they will just become a part of your settlement and will increase your number of settlers.
So that is all for our guide on how to get more settlers in Going Medieval. If you would like to know how to cook a meal and store food in the game, we have a guide on that too for you to check out.