If you are on a hunt to collect every secret weapon, then you should definitely get the Sorrow handgun in Remnant 2. This is a crossbow pistol that offers very good accuracy along with high damage. It even has a bigger magazine compared to other crossbows in the game. You also get the Weapon Mod, Eulogy that is exclusive to this gun. With it you can deal 30 damage upon recalling bolts to the targets it strikes while returning. The best part is, you mainly need to defeat one boss to get your hands on it. So here is how you can unlock the Sorrow handgun in Remnant 2.
How to Get the Sorrow Handgun in Remnant 2 (Location)
To get the Sorrow Handgun, you need to give the Tear of Kaeula ring to Meidra (Meidre’s Sorrow). She can be found at The Far Woods in Yaesha. The process is fairly straightforward:
- Start by going to Kaeula’s Rest. Make your way to this area’s boss, you will fight several Root Tumbler and Root Sniper enemies while you get there.
- Beat Kaeula’s Shadow to get the Tear of Kaeula ring.
- You can equip it to increase your Relic capacity by 2.
- Go to the Dappled Glade checkpoint.
- Next, head toward the giant tree and you should find Meidra.
- She will now ask you a set of questions and based on your answers will reward you with either Barkskin or Bloodstream trait. I suggest you check out our guide on Doe’s or Ravager’s Eye to see which answers will get you the trait of your choice.
- Next, talk to her again and she will bring up the ring.
- Here, choose “No, this ring belongs to you. [Give Tear of Kaeula]”.
- After you give her the ring she will reward you with the Sorrow Handgun.
Now, you can use your new Sorrow handgun to your heart’s content in Remnant 2. But if you find that you don’t like this gun much, and are looking for an alternative but don’t mind a bit of a challenge. Then you should get the Rune Pistol instead. For more help on this game check out our Remnant 2 section.