In Lost Ark, if you plan to upgrade your ship you will need to get some Pirate coins. Many players don’t know how they can earn these coins as it isn’t really apparent in the game. But farming Pirate coins might be easier than you think. So let us quickly check how to get Pirate coins in Lost Ark and how to farm them fast.
How to Get Pirate Coins in Lost Ark
You can get Pirate coins by completing Marine events also referred to as sea activities. These will give you Different Coins and Keys for completing the event. You can then exchange these Coins for Pirate coins.
- On the top left corner of the game screen, click on the notifications area and click on the gear icon.
- Here choose Voyage and you can search the marine events by time or by level.
- Next, go to the location where the marine event will take place. You can check it on the map.
- Play the minigames to get the event coins. You can also get keys as rewards from these events.
- Go to the ship where you can trade.
- Next, select the Special material tab. Below you can find the exchange value of each marine event coin for pirate coins.
- Givena Coins: 10 Pirate Coins
- Kratos Coins: 12 Pirate Coins
- Arctus Coins: 15 Pirate Coins
- Ancient Coins: 17 Pirate Coins
- Solar Coins: 20 Pirate Coins
- Exchange these Event coins for Pirate coins.
If you need a little extra help with the Marine Events then you can check out the helpful video on Marine Events by Wilky on YouTube.
How to quickly Farm Pirate Coins
Hence if you are looking to farm pirate coins fast you can do that by repeatedly participating in the Marine Events. Earn the Event coins and exchange them for Pirate Coins.
That covers this guide on how to get Pirate Coins in Lost Ark and how to farm them fast. If you enjoy playing this game then don’t miss our other guides on how to change channels, the best graphics settings, and how to dismantle items in Lost Ark.