After completing the Campaign of Diablo 4 there is a good chance you are about to reach or already are level 50, and you might be wondering how to get past it. The answer you are looking for lies in the Capstone Dungeons. Completing these unlocks higher World Tiers for you and lets you play on higher difficulties. So here is how to get past level 50 and what you can expect in the endgame.
How to Get Past Level 50 in Diablo 4
To get past level 50 you need to Unlock the World Tier 3 – Nightmare difficulty. You can do that by first completing the game’s campaign. And then you have to complete the Cathedral of Light Capstone Dungeon in Kyovashad while playing on World Tier 2. But while the process sounds easy, which it is to a certain extent, you cannot just go for this Dungeon if you are on a lower level.
The monsters that you face in this Capstone Dungeon start from level 53. So you can expect them to give you a good fight. And it will quite literally be a Nightmare for you if you had been playing on World Tier 1. So here is what you should do:
- Play the game on World Tier 2 – Veteran. This is in case you weren’t playing already.
- Make sure you level up to level 50 or at least as high as you possibly can before going for the Capstone Dungeon. You can do Side Quests, Dungeons, and Strongholds for it.
- After completing the Campaign you also get Notifications about World Bosses spawning. Check out our World Boss Timer to find out more about it.
- Defeating World Bosses also helps you get better loot.
What to expect after Level 50?
After completing the game’s story campaign and reaching level 50 starts the Endgame Content. Here you can start your journey to level up your character to level 100. You also unlock the Paragon Board. So there are plenty of things you can do, some of which include:
- Unlock World Tier 4 – Torment. This is the hardest difficulty in the game but it gives way to a lot more gold, exp, and the best loot in the game.
- Reach level 100 and get all Paragon Points.
- Collect Best Gear.
- Collect Renown Points. Completing Tier 5 Renown gives you 4 Paragon points per region. And since this is the last tier you also unlock 2 extra skill points along the way.
That’s all there is to getting level 50 and past it and the things you can do next. For more help on this game check out our Diablo 4 section. Here you can get help on topics like how to get back sold items, hide helmet, get ancestral gear, and more.