As expected from the Co-creator of Rick and Morty, High on Life features a plethora of chaotic NPC characters. One such character includes the Knifey, who is a Talking knife and can be used to stab your enemies. He is credited as one of the most violent characters in the game. But how to get or buy this knife? Check out our guide on how to get Knife or Knifey in High on Life.
How to Get Knife or Knifey in High on Life
You can get this talking knife or Knifey by taking on the 9-Torg Bounty in High on Life. This bounty revolves around taking down the 9-Torg Goons and escaping the location with Knifey. You can unlock this bounty by progressing through the game. So, there is no chance of missing this bounty.
Follow the below steps to get Knifey:
- You can take on the 9-Torg Bounty through Gene who will send you down to the Slums.
- Then, you need to explore the Slums by taking out several Ant Goons. As you talk to the lady who lost her son, you will get an objective to take out the Ant Goons.
- Once you have taken down enough Goons, you will get an objective to talk to Locals.
- Upon taking to an NPC fishing alone, you have to find the 9-Torg’s Hideout.
- As you enter the Laundromat District, you will encounter more Ant Goons. Take them out and progress to find the Hideout.
- You will come across a locked wooden door in the Laundromat.
- Upon interacting with the door, you will get four conversation options to unlock the door. They are as follows:
- I’m here to do my Laundry
- No, I’m not the Buyer
- Yes, I’m the Buyer
- I’m your Lover Stevulax, back from the Dead
- Regardless of the options you choose, the Aliens or Ant Goons would unlock the Door. You will find Knifey laying on the wooden table.
- You can buy or simply stab the Aliens or Ant Goons to get Knifey.
- Once you pick up Knifey, stab the Ant Goons using him. Now, along with Kenny, you can use Knifey for the rest of the game.
How to Upgrade Knifey?
Unfortunately, there is no way to upgrade or level up Knifey in High on Life. However, you can upgrade other weapons, abilities, and attacks. Aside from upgrading, you get an Achievement or trophy for stabbing Gene with Knifey. You get the “Don’t Knife the Hand that Feeds” achievement or trophy in High on Life.
That’s everything covered about how to get Knife or Knifey in High on Life. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to shut Kenny up, how to equip Mods, how to beat 9-Torg, and more High on Life Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.