How To Get Horse In Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom (Taming Guide)
In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you should first catch & tame a Horse to traverse around quickly. As there are many other means to travel, riding a horse is the most efficient one. That’s because it doesn’t depend on any battery charge to run and merely needs some food. On the other hand, Link does look cool while riding a horse. If you’re not familiar with the animal taming process, especially Horse in Zelda TOTK, then we’ll help you out. Below we have mentioned a step-by-step walkthrough so go ahead and check out if you’re doing something wrong.
How to Tame & Get a Horse in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK)
To tame a Horse in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you’ll first have to hop on one sneakily. But do note, doing so will be not liked by the wild animal, and it will start bucking. In this case, try soothing and making it feel calm. You can also crouch & sneak up to the Horse and feed some food to make them trust you. For better understanding, scroll down and check some steps.
- First, find a wild horse, which will be not that hard, as you’ll find them running everywhere near the Lookout Landing region.
- Next, crouch and sneak up on one by pressing the left control stick.
- While doing that, you can approach them with a food item. Or directly try to hop on them. However, we don’t suggest you go barehanded.
- Once the horse eats the food, try to hop on them.
- And if it still starts to buck you off, then press L to soothe it a bit.
- Do note, soothing uses a chunk of your Stamina in the process so make sure you increase it beforehand.
- Once you successfully mount a Horse, look for a Stable nearby. And then Register the Horse to tame it successfully Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom.
- Stables can be found by following any of the grassy roads starting from the Hyrule Field.
- After finding one, speak with the stable owner and ask him to register your Horse.
- By doing that you won’t be needing to ride a wild horse and you’ll have one of your own.
Do note, registering for the first time is free but after that, it’ll cost you 20 Rupees each. However, in return, you’ll be given some Pony Points that can be used to get Towing Harness and many other items. Before registering the horse, it might still misbehave so make sure you keep smashing the L button to sooth it when it does.
That covers all about how you can tame & register a Horse in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. If your batteries are draining quickly, then check out how to increase Battery capacity. Also, take a look at the ways to make Rupees fast in Zelda TOTK.