While exploring every corner of the Kingdom of Hyrule, you will find the need to carry heavy items alongside. In such instances, a wagon would be the perfect attachment to your owned and Registered Horse. However, to attach a Wagon with a Horse in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, a Towing Harness is required. Unlocking this Key Item is easy, but putting it on a Horse can be tricky if you are a new player. We will mention the steps to unlock and put a Towing Harness on the Horse.
How to Unlock & Put Towing Harness on Horse in Tears of the Kingdom
- To unlock a Horse Towing Harness, you need to spend 3 Pony Points in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
- Pony Points are rewarded in exchange for all the Stable-related activities you perform. It can be used to purchase upgrades and attachments like a Towing Harness for your Horses.
- Once you have the Towing Harness, it will appear in Link’s Inventory under the Key Items tab.
How to Equip
- Now, to equip the Towing Harness on the Horse, you need to talk to the respective Stablehand or Stable Master from the outside.
- Upon interaction, select the Customize Horse option to attach the Towing Harness on your Horse in Tears of the Kingdom.
- Now, you can use the Ultrahand ability to attach any Wagon on the Horse.
At first, all of these must feel like an alien concept to you. But once you visit your first Stable, the whole thing will become clearer.
With the Towing Harness equipped on your Horse, certain things will get much easier in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. If you are about to start your Legend of Zelda journey right now, then we have something for you. Know if you can play Tears Of The Kingdom Without Playing Breath of the Wild through our guide.