How To Increase Battery Capacity In Tears Of The Kingdom
Battery or Energy Cells are quite useful if you want to use your Zonai devices and you will have to upgrade and increase their capacity in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. While you only get 1 battery throughout the game, you can increase their capacity in order to use the Zonai devices more effectively. In the beginning, you won’t feel the need for upgrading the Energy Cells. However, once you progress and uncover more regions, it will be clear that the 3 bars of energy or not sufficient to get you where you need to be. As you read below, we will show you how you can also get your Energy Cells upgraded in Zelda TOTK.
How to Upgrade Battery Capacity in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- If you are looking to upgrade and increase battery capacity you will first have to complete the Nachoyah Shrine.
- After you are done with the Shrine, you will then come in contact with a Steward Construct near the Crystal Refinery and he will guide you with what you need.
- Once you are there, in order to upgrade and increase battery capacity or Energy Cells in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you will have to provide the construct with 100 Crystallized Charges.
- You will be provided with 1 extra battery capacity for the 100 Crystallized Charges that you provide.
- Players can also get temporary energy by consuming Zonai Charges. However, since they are temporary it won’t work for you every time. Since these Energy Cells help you use Zonai devices for numerous in-game mechanics, it’s best that you get a permanent solution from time to time.
That’s all we have on how to upgrade and increase Battery Capacity in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. While you are here, make sure you check out how to get Royal Guard Armor, Tukarok Shrine Solution, and other Tears of the Kingdom guides right here at Gamer Tweak.