In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you can get useful resources like the Frox Fangs by defeating the Frox miniboss. If you’ve progressed past mid-game, you can farm these fangs with ease. However, finding these enemies is the real task. The Frox frog is a common enemy but you must enter the depths to fight them. Since the depths are vast and filled with many ferocious enemies, it’s better to know the exact location of this boss before entering them. To help you out, we will mention where to find and how to defeat the Frox enemies to farm their fangs.
How to Get Frox Fangs in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
To get Frox Fangs, you must enter the depths through the chasms and defeat the Frox mini-bosses. You can find them at the following locations in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK):
- To the West of Amakawis (-2439, -3343, -0465)
- East of Kawatik (-1531, -2929, -0752)
- To the West of Mimufis (2827, -3261, -0527)
- Northwest of Stakijat (0343, -1008, -0489)
- East of Kawamit (1800, 1640, -0770)
You can find more at the Gerudo Highland Depths and the Central Hyrule Depths. Or, you can visit this location guide for more locations. Once you find this enemy, all you have to do is defeat them.
Beating Frox to Get Fangs in TOTK
The Frox miniboss has two attacks so it’s simple to beat. However, it can inflict significant damage if you’re not careful. Here are both of its attacks and how to counter them:
- Body Slam: The Frox enemy jumps into the air and slams on you with its entire body. All you have to do is run away, take out your bow, and hit its eye when it faces you. You can fuse the arrow with an Octorok Eyeball to avoid missing the target.
- Swallow Attack: The Frox will face you, open its mouth, and will try to suck you in with a strong gust of wind. To counter this, all you have to do is fuse the arrow with a Bomb Flower and send it flying at its mouth. Once it explodes inside the Frox, climb this enemy and hit the crystals on its back with your strongest weapons. If you have a hammer, you can hit two crystals at once to deplete its health faster.
Once you defeat this enemy, it’ll drop Fangs along with Fingernails, and Guts. You can use these Frox Fangs to upgrade the Depths Armor Set or as monster parts in elixirs. Moreover, you can also fuse it with your weapons to increase their stats.
Now that you know how to get the Frox Fangs, use them to craft the strongest weapons and craft various elixirs. This game has more helpful resources like the Bright-Eyed Crabs, so make sure you visit our TOTK guides to learn how to get them.