Froggy Chair is back thanks to Update 2.0 in Animal Crossing New Horizons. And the best part is it is not only available in green but 5 more colors. So if you love the chair from the past games, or are just looking for some new furniture for your house in-game, then this item is for you. So in this guide let’s check how to get Froggy Chair in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH).
How to Get the Froggy Chair in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) 2.0
There are 4 ways you can get the Froggy Chair in ACNH.
- Buy from Nook’s Cranny: Refresh your shop daily, as the Froggy Chair will shop up on your shop eventually. Once it is available then you can purchase it for 1200 Bells. You can find it in the Housewares section.
- Trade with your Friends: Ask any of your friends to check Nook’s Cranny to see if they have it available in their shop. And if it is then they can buy it for you. Once they buy, simply do a one-on-one trade with them. You can trade by doing the following steps:
- Make a Dodo code by opening airport doors. Through this code, you or your friends can visit each others islands.
- Your friends will have to carry the chair when visiting your island.
- When they get to your island, just go to an open area where they can drop items. Once they drop it you can pick it up.
- Purchase it from Redd: You can get the froggy chair from Redd the art dealer for 1800 Bells.
- Get it from Villagers: The other islanders occasionally will give you presents or want to trade with you. So if one of them asks for a trade or offers you a gift, say yes. They might be having the froggy chair and you just might get your hands on it.
That sums up this guide on how to get the froggy chair in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH). Now that you have the chair, take a break from decorating your house and start farming by growing carrots and potatoes. And if you like playing this game then check out our all DIY recipes and ingredients list for ACNH.