In Animal Crossing New Horizons, you can now start cooking and create some amazing and yummy food items. These ACNH DIY cooking recipes will require ingredients like wheat, sugarcane, tomatoes, potatoes and more. In this quick guide, you will find a list of all cooking recipes and the ingredients list for your reference.
All ACNH DIY Cooking Recipes & Ingredients list
Check out all the ingredients and items in Animal Crossing New Horizons 2.0 you need to cook different food items via this DIY cooking recipes list.
- Carrot Cake – 1 Flour, 1 Sugar & 1 Carrot
- Carrot Potage – 1 Flour & 2 Carrot
- Flour – 5 Wheat
- Gnocchi Di Patate – 2 Flour & 3 Potato
- Grilled Sea Bass With Herbs – 1 Sea Bass & 5 Clump of Weeds
- Karei No Nitsuke – 1 Dab
- Veggie Sandwich – 2 Flour, 1 Tomato & 1 Carrot
- Whole-Wheat Flour – 5 Wheat
- Minestrone Soup – 2 Tomatoes, 1 Potato & 1 Carrot
- Orange Smoothie – 2 Orange
- Organic Bread – 3 Whole Wheat Flour
- Aji Fry – 1 Horse Mackerel & 1 Flour
- Brown Sugar – 5 Sugarcane
- Mushroom Salad – 1 Round Mushroom, 1 Flat Mushroom & 1 Skinny Mushroom
- Brown-Sugar Cupcakes – 1 Whole Wheat Flour & 1 Brown Sugar
- Pancakes – 2 Flour & 2 Sugar
- Pumpkin Bagel Sandwich – 2 Flour & 1 Orange Pumpkin
- Sea-Bass Pie – 3 Flour & 1 Sea Bass
- Seaweed Soup – 2 Seaweed
- Sugar – 5 Sugarcane
- Tomato Curry – 3 Flour, 3 Tomato
- Tomato Puree – 3 Tomato
Don’t forget to click on the relevant articles to know exactly where to find the ingredients. Now, as you can tell from the ingredients list, you will have to grow some crops, craft some items and some, you can find directly on your island on land or water.
ACNH Cooking Ingredient Locations
- Sea Bass – Find it in the sea
- Horse Mackerel – Find it in the sea
- Dab – Find it in the sea
- Tomato – Get the starts from Leif and grow it on your island
- Carrot – Get the starts from Leif and grow it on your island
- Sugarcane – Get the starts from Leif and grow it on your island
- Potato – Get the starts from Leif and grow it on your island
- Wheat – Get the starts from Leif and grow it on your island
- Mushrooms – Spawns randomly on your island
- Orange – Plant orange trees collected from other islands if the fruit is not native to your island. But if it is native, simply pick oranges off trees.
- Clump of Weeds – Spawns randomly on your island or visit random islands to get them immediately.
How to Unlock Cooking in ACNH? (Guide)
You won’t be able to use your normal workbench to get cooking. You will require a special cooking platform to cook food items and here’s how to make it happen.
- Purchase the DIY Recipes+ book from the Nook Stop (in Resident services) by spending 2000 Nook Miles.
- Once you do that, you will get a DIY recipe to build a Stonework Kitchen.
How to Get a Kitchen in ACNH?
- After unlocking the DIY recipe for Stonework Kitchen, you need to start hunting for the materials. They are 30 Stone, 15 Clay and 10 Iron Nuggets.
- When you have the required amount, go to your workbench and craft a Stonework Kitchen.
- Head into your house and place the Kitchen set in your desired location.
- Interact with it and select “Let’s Cook!”
- Choose the savory or sweet food item that you want to prepare and use the materials required if they are already in your inventory.
How to Get More Cooking Recipes
- Wait until you get on from a floating gift carried by a balloon. Use your Slingshot to shoot it down but make sure to do it only when it’s floating over land. If it falls in the water, it’s gone!
- Purchase the Basic Cooking Recipes item from the Nook’s Cranny – it will cost you 4,980 Bells.
- Check the ‘message in a bottle’ that washes up on your beach.
This is everything you need to know to get started with cooking in ACNH and using the different DIY recipes and ingredients. While you are here, make sure to check out our ACNH Guides for more tips & tricks like this.