The Gerudo Secret Club shop location in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK) is well hidden, but there is a way to enter it. If you’re at the Gerudo Town for the first time then you’ll notice that it is abandoned. Due to mysterious sand shrouds and Gibdo monsters, the residents are hiding in the emergency shelter. To help them, you’ll have to complete a few quests in the desert, but you’ll need heat resistance to do so. The secret shop has heat-resistant clothes, so we will tell you how to enter this shop.
Where is the Gerudo Secret Club Shop in Zelda TOTK?
The Gerudo Secret Club shop is located in the eastern part of Gerudo Town. The exact coordinates for this shop are (-3792, -2920, 0043).
To get into this shop:
- Take the first left at the entrance and go to the coordinates (-3793, -2903, 0044).
- Look out for a well and jump down.
- Then, take a right and swim ahead till you see breakable rocks.
- Use a hammer to break them and a tunnel will open.
- Inside this tunnel, use Bomb Flower-infused arrows to clear the blockage.
- At the end of the tunnel, take a left and climb the wall.
- Then, use a hammer to clear further tunnel till an opening to the left opens up.
- Walk over to the dry area at the coordinates (-3791, -2919, 0032) and use the Ascend ability.
This is how you can enter the secret Gerudo club shop in TOTK.
What to Get at Gerudo Secret Shop in Tears of the Kingdom
You can get the following items at the Gerudo secret shop:
- Desert Voe Spaulder: 1300 Rupees
- Desert Voe Trousers: 650 Rupees
- Snow Boots: 1200 Rupees
- Sand Boots: 1200 Rupees
To explore the Gerudo Desert for quests, you’ll need the heat-resistant armor set. The Spaulder and Trousers are a part of this set. You’ll need them to resist the heat. Moreover, you can use the Sand Boots to increase your mobility in the sand.
We hope this location guide helps you find the Gerudo Secret shop in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK). While you’re here, check out how to complete the Heroine’s Secret side quest by finding all Stelae in Gerudo Town.