With the plethora of characters already, the new update of 2.6 has added more NPCs, new regions, and quests to Genshin Impact. As you progress through the Chasm Delvers questline, you will encounter a giant talking mushroom who will ask for your help. One of the objectives involves you following the flow of water and investigating the source of bad energy. But there’s no specified course to track and follow. So, here’s our guide on how to follow the waters flow in Genshin Impact.
How to Follow the Waters Flow in Genshin Impact?
- This objective will be triggered upon talking to the Giant mushroom, Xamaran.
- He will give you the Blessings of Wisdom to purify the foul energy coming from the source.
- Head north to find the source of the flowing water. Keep on going until you see the three Abyss Mages ready to attack you.
- You can either fight them or walk ahead to find a waterfall.
- Once you have reached the source, you will get an objective to purify it. Use the Blessings of Wisdom to purify the source.
- But you might need to defeat the Abyss Mages who will interrupt you from doing so.
- After you have used the Blessings, you will receive a precious chest.
- Then, you need to return to Xamaran to tell him that the foul energy’s source has been cleared out.
- As you interact with him, he will reward you and fall back asleep again.
- Mentioned below are the following rewards for completing the questline:
- 40 Primogems
- 300 Adventure EXP
- 30000 Mora
- 3 Hero’s Wit
- 3 Mystic Enhancement Ore
That’s all on how to follow the Waters flow and search for the source of foul energy in Genshin Impact. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to go to the designated location to investigate, how to complete the Idle Animation quest & the missing miner quest in Genshin Impact right here on Gamer Tweak.