Armored Core 6 has several secret parts that you can find in hidden chests scattered throughout the different chapters and missions. If you have played some AC games before then you must know Hidden parts are not something exactly new. This game starts giving you them only after you complete the 1st chapter. But a lot of these parts can be extremely worth it and can help you take down some of the hardest ACs and other enemies in the game easily. So here are all the hidden chest locations where you can get secret parts in AC6.
Where to Find Hidden Chests in AC6? (Secret Parts Locations)
There are a total of 11 secret parts in hidden chests known so far that you can get during various missions in different chapters. Here are them all:
- Chapter 2
- HC-3000 Wrecker Head
- CC-3000 Wrecker Core
- AC-3000 Wrecker Arms
- 2C-3000 Wrecker Legs
- Chapter 3
- IA-C01W1 Nebula Plasma Rifle
- IA-C01G Aorta Generator
- WB-0010 Double Trouble Chainsaw
- BC-0600 12345 Booster
- WB-0000 Bad Cook Flamethrower
- Chapter 4
- IA-C01L Ephemera Legs
- Moonlight Blade
Here are the exact locations where you can find them all:
All four of the secret parts can be found in the same mission which is Infiltrate Grid 086.
- HC-3000 Wrecker Head: After entering the main building, drop into the hole. You will find a few weak mechas here. Destroy them and continue in the back of the room to find this chest.
- CC-3000 Wrecker Core: Once you get the above chest, continue to the next room with a smelting furnace. Go past the furnace and jump into the room below. Clear the enemies here to open the chest.
- AC-3000 Wrecker Arms: Go back to the smelting furnace above. One is side pouring lava, go inside the other pipe. Follow it and reach down to find another hidden chest. There is an enemy mech here so be sure to have a good amount of ammo and HP to take it out because it will put up a good fight.
- 2C-3000 Wrecker legs: Continue with your mission for now until you reach the open area after passing the next door. Fly to your right and try reaching for a platform with a crane. Jump and fly forward, you will find an enemy here. Take care of them to open the chest behind.
Chapter 3 – Secret Parts in Armored Core 6
Unlike the above 4 parts, you aren’t so lucky with these chests here. These are scattered across various missions.
- Mission – Tunnel Sabotage
- IA-C01W1 Nebula Plasma Rifle: Head into the tunnel, go down deeper and you will find a few enemies near the second waypoint. Take care of them and reach the marker. Now go ahead and land on the bridge with yellow lines on the side. Turn left and fly upwards to the darker bridge. Go left and take care of the enemies on the ground. Then go up and destroy the mech here, behind it you can find the hidden crate.
- Mission – Survey the Uninhabited Floating City
- IA-C01G Aorta Generator: Follow the mission until you reach the second waypoint. You should be on a circular rooftop. Take care of the incoming enemies, then turn back and fly towards one of the nearby roofs. The hidden crate should be easy to spot.
- Mission – Eliminate “Honest” Brute
- WB-0010 Double Trouble Chainsaw: Reach the third waypoint, turn left, and keep going down the broken platforms. You should be closer to red lasers now. The chest should be right in front of you now.
- BC-0600 12345 Booster: Continue down after the first chest. Make your way to the platform you should find a few enemies here. At the end, you can find the crate on top.
- WB-0000 Bad Cook Flamethrower: Progress the mission until you see the green energy field. Fly inside it and destroy the enemies in the room. Follow the waypoint and you will see red lasers below.
Lastly, you can find the last two parts in chapter 4, just like the above chests, these two are also located in two different missions.
- Mission – Underground Exploration – Depth 1
- IA-C01L Ephemera Legs: Start the mission and progress until you can go down the shaft. Once you get there, destroy the enemies here. You will be ready to progress further when you get a new waypoint and can use the access point. Go to the back of the room and you will get the chest with these Legs parts.
- Mission – Reach the Coral Convergence
- Moonlight Blade: During this mission defeat the ACs and MTs in the ruined city to get a new waypoint. Make your way towards it and then cross the bridge to fight another enemy. Reach the end of the bridge and then jump down on the left. You will find 3 more enemies guarding the chest. Defeat them and open the chest to get the Moonlight Blade. Don’t forget to complete the mission otherwise finding this sword won’t be of much use.
These are all the secret parts known so far in Armored Core 6 and the locations where you can find them in hidden chests. While you are here don’t miss out on our other guides on this game on how to input share ID codes, use boost kick, and change pilot name.