Splatoon 3 is a Nintendo-exclusive fast-paced third-person shooter videogame. Similar to its predecessors, there’s a wide range of items that you can collect as you progress. Festival Shells are one of the newest items in the series that can be collected only during Splatfest events. But don’t mistake them for Conch shells. You can collect plenty of Clout by collecting the Festival shells. But how to get them? Check out our guide on how to get Festival Shells in Splatoon 3 and what are they used for.
How to Get Festival Shells in Splatoon 3
Festival Shells are the reward items that you get for winning the 10x Battles. As you play and compete on Splatfest events, there’s a chance of playing the 10x Battles. You will be notified of these Battles as you begin with the Splatfest matches. If you win the Battles, your earned clout will be multiplied by ten. These can help you win the Splatfest events more quickly and easily. For every time you win the 10x, 100x, or 333x Battles, you get a single Festival Shell.
What are the Festival Shells Used For
- These Festival shells can increase your chances of encountering 100x and 333x Splatfest battles.
- The 100x and 333x are pretty rare Splatfest Battles to encounter and these Shells can increase your chances of encountering them.
- If you win them, it also changes the way your name looks during the Splatfest events. Thus, the players will know that you are an experienced player and have won these battles.
- Upon winning the 100x and 333x Splatfest Battles, you can also earn more clout.
- But there’s a small twist, you can also lose these shells when you win the 100x or 333x Battles.
- As you win these battles, the Festival Shells counter resets. You can neither transfer them to Open Battles nor Pro Battles.
- So, the Festival Shells that you earn for Open Battles or Pro-Battles will be simply counted on that mode.
- On the flip side, the chances of encountering 333x Battles after winning the 100x Battles increase exponentially.
If you are confused about earning Clout, check out our guide on how to get Clout for more insight.
That’s everything covered about how to get Festival Shells in Splatoon 3. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to test out weapons and train, how to get Drink Tickets, and what to use the Golden Sheldon Tickets on in Splatoon 3 right here on Gamer Tweak.