The game has multiple modes that can keep you entertained for hours. Everyone requires some source of energy to get some extra juice. In this game, there are some consumables that can be used as a source to gain benefits. However, to acquire them, you may require some tickets. Drink Tickets in Splatoon 3 can get you some drinkables that after consumption provides some extra buff to your gear and XP bonuses. However, getting the Drink Tickets require some grinding as they are not readily available for purchase. Know how to get your hands on Drink Tickets in Splatoon 3 through our guide.
How to Get Drink Tickets in Splatoon 3
In the City of Splasville, find the Crab-N-Go concession stand and get some consumables. Although, here’s how to get some Drink Tickets for the game:
Hero Mode Campaign – Best Way to Get Drink Tickets in Splatoon 3
It is a single-player story mode campaign wherein upon completion of certain stages, you are rewarded with Drink Tickets. Moreover, it is the most reliable way to obtain the Drink Tickets in Splatoon 3.
Inside Alterna, there’s a substance known as Fuzzy Ooze that can be cleared to get some Drink Tickets. This is possible by charging Smallfry using Power Eggs and launching it on the Fuzzy Ooze to clear it off the field.
This Catalog is acquired from Hotlantis, a shop in Splasville, from Harmony. Also, this Catalog can be leveled up to get certain rewards. Thereafter, drink Tickets are obtained as rewards on level 16, level 32, level 48, level 63, level 83, and level 95. Also, keep in mind that the rewards are updated by the developers after every 3 months. Additionally, it is possible to upgrade the Hotlantis Catalog by playing Regular Battles and Anarchy Battles.
It is a four-player multiplayer mode wherein the players team up to collect Golden Eggs obtained from Salmonids. The Salmonids come in three waves getting difficult one by one. Further, finishing the game with a higher rank increases your chances of getting Drink Tickets in Splatoon 3.
This vending machine dispenses items in exchange for Conch Shells and Cash. However, you have to be really lucky to obtain the Drink Ticket from a Shell-Out Machine as it is absolutely random and restricted to use once per day.
- According to the benefits, these are the Drinks you should consume in Splatoon 3:
- Ink Saver – Main Mega Pucker-Up, Sub Berry Blaster Blitz.
- Ink Recovery Up – Ink-Well Chiller
- Run Speed Up – Speedy Cazpacho
- Swim Speed Up – Cherry Apple Fizz
- Special Charge Up – Ma’s Special Friend
- Special Saver – Salty Melon Special
- Intensify Action – Actionberry Twist
- Sub Resistance Up – Sub Lime
- Ink Resistance Up – Stompin’ Grape
- Sub Power Up – Super Sub Juicer
- Quick Super Jump – Citrus Hip-Hopper
- Quick Respawn – Matcha Reviver
- Special Power Up – Smoothie Especial