Splatoon carries forward the legacies of its predecessor as Nintendo continues to serve the fast pace multiplayer action. This game can be played solo or enjoyed with friends or family. To entertain a player for hours, Splatoon has multiple game modes. A Splatfest is a special event that occurred in Splatoon 1, Splatoon 2, and now in the upcoming Splatoon 3. However, the difference is that in the earlier two series of the game, the players had to choose between two teams, Cats and Dogs. On the other hand, in Splatoon 3, it is possible to decide between three teams that are Rock, Paper, and Scissors. Moreover, in Splatfest, Clout is one of the factors determining the victory of a team. Here’s everything you should know about the Clout and how to earn it in Splatoon 3.
How to Earn Clout in Splatoon 3
Entering into a Splatfest and playing Turf Wars is so far the best way to earn Clout in the game. It contributes to the victory of the team that has the most number of clouts. Although, here’s how to earn more clouts:
- Clout is the total area covered in ink by the team. It gets converted into digits to get totaled in the end.
- The more the area you got covered into ink, the more Clout you get.
- After winning the match, it is possible to multiply the total amount of Clout earned by up to 10 to 100 times. This happens by playing in a bonus multiplier match. The more matches you play, the more Clout you get.
- Moreover, you can keep a check on the total amount of Clout that you have earned by pressing the L key in the training room.
- Also, Clout gets reset at the beginning of every Splatfest.
Also Read | Best Guns For PvP in Splatoon 3
That’s everything you should know about Clout and how to earn them in Splatoon 3. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Splatoon 3 guides.