Splatoon 3 features a wide range of over 54 weapons to choose from for different matches. These weapons can be used for several different types of matches and game modes. But while you will unlock these weapons on leveling up, you also need to test them out. Having said that, you can test all the weapons even if it is not unlocked yet. So, here’s our guide on how to test out weapons and train in Splatoon 3.
How to Test Out Weapons in Splatoon 3
You can test different types of weapons by heading over to Sheldon’s Ammo Knights, a weapon store.
- As you head there, select any type of weapon. You will see an option to Test at the bottom right of your screen.
- Hit the Y button to try out a weapon.
- When asked for confirmation, select the Accept button to teleport to the testing range.
- Upon teleporting over there, you can try out your selected weapon for plenty of time.
How to Train in Testing Range or Room
Once you have teleported, you will find a couple of low-tier enemies over there. These enemies are called the Squid Bumpers.
- You can test out your selected gear on these enemies.
- If you want to change the gear, you can hit the + button.
- But as the testing room or range can get a pretty mess with the ink, you can hit the – button to open your Menu.
- Then, select the Cleanup option to clean the entire room.
- Once you are finished with training at the testing range, you can hit the Menu button and select the Leave option.
That’s everything covered about how to test out weapons and train in Splatoon 3. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on how to decorate your locker, how to edit your table turf battle deck, and how to take pictures using the Photo mode in Splatoon 3 right here on Gamer Tweak.