This game is a sequel to the famous Splatoon series published by Nintendo. This game was introduced to the players with lots of new features. Apart from this, there are some returning features that the players are already aware of. The Photo Mode feature, which was not available in the beta version of Splatoon 3, is now available after its global release. The switch has its dedicated Screenshot button that can be taken by using the Square key on the left side of the controller. However, the Photo Mode in Splatoon 3 is more detailed as it makes it possible to give some extra touch to the pictures. Know how to take pictures in Splatoon 3 using the Photo Mode through our guide.
How to Take Pictures in Splatoon 3
Here’s how to take pictures of your character in Splatoon 3 using simple methods:
- Launch the game and press the – button on the controller.
- Further, this will enable the Photo Mode in Splatoon 3.
- From there, you will notice all the features available to use in the Photo Mode.
- Take the picture by hitting the A key in Splatoon 3.
- Additionally, Right Stick will Rotate the camera, Left Stick will move the camera, and ZL and ZR buttons will Zoom in and Zoom out.
- Further, to pan left or right, use the D-pad. Thereafter, use the L and R keys to Tilt the camera.
- After this, pressing the + button on the controller will open up a new window called Set.
- Wherein, you can set up a timer of 3 or 10 seconds. Use this feature if you want to take a picture while performing some action.
- In addition, you can add a filter to your image and show details like Date, Spot Name, Nickname, etc.
- Once finished, press the – button again to exit the Photo Mode.