The recent release of Splatoon 3 by Nintendo features a wide range of new gameplay elements and mechanics to the franchise. One of these includes the Locker Room which relishes its 90s fun era. You can use your locker to manage your inventory and customize it according to your preferences. Similar to a real locker, you can use different stickers and posters to decorate your locker. But several players are wondering about doing so. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to decorate lockers in Splatoon 3.
How to Decorate Lockers in Splatoon 3
Before you decorate your locker, you need to unlock it first. After you reach level 4, you can head over to the General Store and interact with Harmony, NPC, to unlock it. She will give you a catalog to access the Locker in the Lobby room. You can find it located to the left of the online multiplayer lobby and cafeteria. Although it appears like a black wall, you can enter the locker room as you head closer to it. If you are having trouble finding it, check out our guide on the locker room’s location.
Follow the steps below to decorate your locker:
- As you head closer to the locker, hit the A button to interact with your locker.
- You can hit the ZR button to open or close your locker. So, you can decorate it from the inside and outside.
- Hit the + button to edit your locker.
- Press the X button to open the menu section of different items. You will see all of your decorative items like stickers and posters in that section.
- You need to press and hold the A button to drag these items.
- To move and place these items in an alignment, use the Left stick and A button.
- You can hit the L and R buttons to tilt them.
- To tilt these items 90 degrees, hit the ZL and ZR buttons.
- If you are unable to place these items, you will see an X-shaped mark on that location.
- Once you are all set about decorating your locker, hit the + button to save your decorated locker.
- You can also change the color of your locker and upgrade it to a bigger one.
- In addition to that, you can also check the lockers of other players by pressing the ZR button.
That’s everything covered about how to decorate lockers in Splatoon 3. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get Fish Scales, how to turn off Motion Controls, and how to add slots in Splatoon 3 right here on Gamer Tweak.