Farming Simulator 22 brings back the core gameplay from previous games but also adds some new features to this game. And one such new feature is the ability to use voice chat when playing multiplayer. And the ability to use voice chat comes with a few settings to enhance your experience. So in this guide let us take a look at how to use voice chat in Farming Simulator (FS) 22.
How to Use Voice Chat in Farming Simulator 22
In order to use Voice Chat, you will need to join a multiplayer session. You can follow the below steps to join a multiplayer session.
- Go to the Escape menu.
- Click on the Barn icon that has people in it and select the option that says log in as admin.
- Next, click on the Barn icon and Create a farm. You can create up to 8 farms.
- Give the farm a name and a color.
- Once created, click on it to join the farm.
- When you and your friends are on a farm. You can use voice chat.
Voice Chat Settings in FS 22
There are 3 settings that you can toggle when playing Farming Simulator 22.
- Open the Escape menu.
- Click on the Settings Icon.
- Under the Sound subsection, you will find 3 new options.
- Voice Chat Volume: Increasing or Decreasing this will affect how you hear the other players’ volume.
- Voice Recording Volume: Increasing or Decreasing will affect how others hear you.
- Voice Input Mode: Here you have three options, Voice Activity, basically uses your mic all the time. Push to Talk, you can assign a key and upon pressing it the mic will work. And finally Off, if you set it Off, you will turn off your mic and others won’t be able to hear you. You can change the Key for push to talk under the Keybindings settings to any Key of your choice.
That covers everything you need to know about voice chat in Farming Simulator (FS) 22. If you like playing this game then check out our other guides on how to sell to goldcrest valley and how to make money in Farming Simulator 22.