While Playing Pokemon Legends Arceus you will end up with a lot of extra Pokemon in pursuit of completing your research. There can be so many of them that you will start to wonder what do to with these extras. But thankfully the game is designed in such a way that you can make the most out of them. So in this guide let us take a look at what to do with the extra Pokemon in Pokemon Legends Arceus and how to use them.
What to do with extra Pokemon in Legends Arceus
You should release your extra Pokemon in Legends Arceus lying in the Pastures. This is because when you release them they end up dropping grit items. Remember that they drop grit items when you mass release them. So don’t release your Pokemon individually. These items are useful when increasing your main Pokemon’s Effort Levels or of any Pokemon of your choice. There are 4 types of grit items that the Pokemon can drop and their uses.
- Dust: Helps you increase Effort Level from 0 to 3.
- Gravel: Helps you increase Effort Level from 3 to 6.
- Pebble: Helps you increase Effort Level from 6 to 9.
- Rock: Helps you increase Effort Level from 9 to 10.
How to Use Extra Pokemon
- Go to Jubilife Village and talk to Marie. She is an NPC that you can find outside the pasture.
- From your pasture select the Pokemon that are extra and you no longer need.
- Finally, mass release them.
You can also check our detailed guide on how to mass release Pokemon in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
That sums up this guide on what to do with Extra Pokemon in Pokemon Legends Arceus and how to use them. If you like playing this game then don’t miss out on our other guides on how to save progress and all Alpha Pokemon locations. And you can also check out our dedicated section of Pokemon Legends Arceus guides to get help with other things in the game.