Pokemon Legends Arceus allows you to mass release Pokemon from the pastures. This is a much-needed feature as you catch a ton of Pokemon while trying to complete your research. But that is not all, mass releasing Pokemon is also important in order to get grit items. So in this guide let us take a look at how to mass release Pokemon in Pokemon Legends Arceus and how to unlock it.
How to Mass Release Pokemon in Legends Arceus
- Go to the Jubilife Village.
- Next, go to the pasture and talk to the NPC named Marie outside.
- She will show you the Pokemon at your party and your pastures.
- Press the X button that says Release Multiple.
- Next, press the A button on each Pokemon that you wish to release to start selecting them.
- Once you are done selecting the Pokemon, press the X button to release them.
- The game will ask “Do you wish to release the Pokemon you’ve selected?” and give you two options Yes & No.
- Select Yes.
Once you follow the above steps you will release all the selected Pokemon and they will return to the wild. Remember that when you release Pokemon in bulk they will leave grit items for you.
How to Unlock the ability to Mass Release Pokemon
To unlock mass release you simply need to catch pokemon until you fill some pastures. You can try filing around 5 pastures for this feature to unlock. When you keep filling them, the NPC outside the pasture in Jubilife Village Marie will tell you that you have been catching many Pokemon and filling the pastures. And here you will get the ability to mass release Pokemon.
That covers everything you need to know about how to mass release Pokemon in Pokemon Legends Arceus and how to unlock it. If you like playing this game then don’t miss out on our other guides on how to save game progress and all alpha Pokemon locations. Also, learn what mass outbreaks are and how to get grit quickly in Pokemon Legends Arceus.