The ability to save your game is a very basic feature needed in every game and Pokemon Legends Arceus is no different. Nowadays many games don’t give you the option to manually save the game instead they autosave the game for the player. While it is a good thing to autosave the game, not having the ability to manually save your progress can be inconvenient. Thankfully that isn’t the case with this game. So in this guide let us take a look at how to save the game progress in Pokemon Legends Arceus and how to disable autosave.
How to Save your game in Pokemon Legends Arceus
- Press the Up button on your D-Pad.
- Next press ZL or Zr to scroll to the Save tab. It should look like an ID card icon and on the top left corner, you can see Save written.
- In this tab, the game will show you your Play Time, Current Time, and Current location.
- Below there will be a button that says Save your Progress.
- Press A to save your game.
Wait for the game to save, once your game saves you can choose to continue playing or close it. This game also has autosave functionality. And in case you don’t like to use it then you can turn it off to only save games manually.
How to turn off Autosave
- Press the Up button on your D-pad.
- Here press the ZR or ZL button to go to the Settings tab. It should look like a gear cogwheel icon. On the top left corner, you will see Settings written when on this tab.
- Now go to the Autosave option and Disable it.
- Press the B button to save your changes and exit the Help screen.
Once you follow the above steps you should be able to disable autosave.
That covers everything you need to know about how to save your game progress in Pokemon Legends Arceus and how to disable autosave. You should also check our other guides on all alpha pokemon locations and what are mass outbreaks in Pokemon Legends Arceus.