Horizon Forbidden West is a beautifully crafted and fun-to-play game. While many factors contribute to this, it’s the different accessibility settings that I enjoyed the most. You can tweak from how much damage Aloy suffers to how much she can damage her opponents. Easy Loot is one of the six accessibility settings you can toggle for a better gaming experience. But what is Easy Loot and how to enable it? Here’s our guide that explains Easy Loot and how to enable it in Horizon Forbidden West.
How to Enable Easy Loot in Horizon Forbidden West?
Follow these steps to turn on easy loot:
- Hit the options button on your controller and head over to the settings.
- Select the General Tab.
- Toggle your Difficulty settings from normal to custom.
- As you toggle it to custom, you will see an option to easy loot along with other custom difficulty settings.
- Turn it on to enable easy loot.
What is Easy Loot?
- As Aloy fights the lethal machine creatures, you can loot their components or materials to craft new items.
- In a normal mode of difficulty, you can hit these external materials whilst fighting the machines to detach them.
- As you have detached them from the machine creatures, you can collect and loot them.
- But what if the machine is destroyed while in combat? You will fail to loot most of these materials as you have destroyed the machine itself.
- Thus, you cannot go on full rampage mode with machine creatures in normal difficulty mode.
- This is where easy loot comes to the rescue as it automatically loots these materials while fighting them.
- Once you have turned it on, it will automatically add these external materials from the machines to your loot inventory.
That’s all on easy loot and how to enable it in Horizon Forbidden West. If this guide helped you, make sure to check our other guides on how to get survey drones, how to read contracts, how to activate gyro aiming in Horizon Forbidden West right here on Gamer Tweak.