Goose Goose Duck has started to gain quite a lot of popularity lately because of its gameplay elements. This game features up to 40+ roles along with several funny death animations. Speaking of death, recently a player known as ashton8432 came across a Secret Achievement that can be obtained for ejecting themselves. This achievement appears stating, Written Out of the Script with an objective to Get Sucked Out of the Ship. If you are on the hunt to collect all the achievements or simply want to escape the chaos, then we’ve got you covered. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process to eject yourself into space in Goose Goose Duck.
How to Eject Yourself into Space in Goose Goose Duck?
You’ll have to go to Cargo Bay located in SS Mother Goose Map to Eject yourself from the ship into space in Goose Goose Duck. For a better understanding check out the steps mentioned below.
- First, launch the Goose Goose Duck game.
- Next, join a game playing on the SS Mother Goose map.
- After that, wait for 2 or more rounds until the Duck has unlocked the Sabotage feature.
- And then, head to Cargo Bay located on South East side of the map.
- Now wait for the Geese disguised as Duck to sabotage the ship and close the Cargo bay door.
- Once the door is shut the player present in the area will Get Sucked Out of the Ship.
- And receive the Secret Achievement known as Written Out of the Script.
That’s how you can eject yourself in Goose Goose Duck and get away from the duck who wants you dead at any cost. While you are here check out how to get Gold coins in the game easily. Also, check out the Redeem codes to get free rewards.