Many players are trying to find Dragonlord Placidusax in Elden Ring and are looking for the location to get there. It is an optional boss, but another one of those bosses that you should definitely look out for. While the boss fight in itself is fun, you also get a decent drop from it. So if any of these things are for you check out this guide to learn how you can get there.
How to Get to Dragonlord Placidusax in Elden Ring (Location)
You can get to the Dragonlord Placidusax in Elden Ring by laying on the debris/grave near the tornado on Crumbling Farum Azula. You come across this area quite ahead in the game. One of the ways to get here is from Mountaintops of the Giants. So assuming you have access to the location let us check the exact steps to how you can get here.
- Fast Travel to the Beside the Great Bridge site of grace.
- Turn back and use the Elevator. Spoilers ahead, this area is just before the Black Blade boss.
- Once you reach down follow the circular staircase that takes you down. You can choose to fight or skip any of the enemies that you come across.
- Keep heading west and you should eventually reach the edge of this floating land.
- Now skirt towards the edge of this area where you can find another piece of land to jump onto.
- Find these lands and jump onto them while heading east.
- Keep following the natural path formed by these lands and you will eventually reach the graveyard or debris floating near the large tornado.
- One of the graves here is empty, head there and choose “lay down”.
- Once you lay down a cutscene will play.
- After this cutscene, you will get teleported to the location of the Dragonlord Placidusax.
That covers this guide on how to get to Dragonlord Placidusax in Elden Ring and its location. If you skipped any of the other optional bosses then check out our guide on how to beat Astel, Flying Dragon Agheel, and Crucible Knight.