Days Gone All Survival Skills Tree Details & How To Unlock Best Abilities
Learn about all fifteen survival skills, their benefits and how many skills points you need to buy.
With best survival skills in Days Gone you can stay alive and explore in a better way. In this Days Gone skill guide, we will give you details on Survival skills, their important upgrade and unlock skill points. The skill tree includes some important upgrades to stay alive in the wild world. Upgrading survival vision, focus, produce low noise are common attributes you will under this section of Days Gone Skill tree.
Survival Combat Skills Tree & How To Unlock Skills
- Eye For Detail: Increases the time that icons display in Survival Vision. Requires 1 Skill point to unlock.
- Hawkeyed: Plants are displayed on the Mini-Map. Requires 1 Skill point to unlock.
- Thorn In Your Side: Provides a chance to retrieve some bolts that have been fired from your crossbow. Requires 1 Skill point to unlock.
- Eagle-Eyed: Increases the range of Survival Vision. Requires 2 Skill point to unlock.
- Thief In The Night: Generate less noise when moving or dropping. Requires 2 Skill point to unlock.
- Green Thumb: Ability to gather double the plants when collecting them. Requires 2 Skill point to unlock.
- The Butcher: Increases the amount of meat gathered from animals. Requires 4 Skill point to unlock.
- Catch Your Breath: Reduces cooldown on stamina recovery. Requires 4 Skill point to unlock.
- Ear To The Ground: Outlines enemies in Survival Vision. Requires 4 Skill point to unlock.
- Monkey Wrench: Doubles the effectiveness of scrap while repairing the bike. Requires 6 Skill point to unlock.
- Second Wind: Gives an extra burst of adrenaline when low on health. Requires 6 Skill point to unlock.
- Carry That Weight: Increases inventory space for crafting components, traps, and throwables. Requires 6 Skill point to unlock.
- The Alchemist: Improves the initial recovery and duration of a Health Cocktail. Requires 8 Skill point to unlock.
- Shape Up: Significantly increases stamina regeneration rates. Requires 8 Skill point to unlock.
- Six Feet Over: Regain some stamina when taking damage. Requires 8 Skill point to unlock.
So this the Days Gone Survival Skill tree, you can our next guide on Days Gone Melee Skill Tree and Days Ranged combat Skill Tree to know more. We also have Best Survival Skills and abilities guide for Days Gone, this guide will tell exactly what skills you need to unlock first to be unbeatable in the game.