In Sims 4 Cottage Living, one of the things you can do is get oversized crops that you can use in multiple ways. So, if you want to know how to plant and raise oversized/huge crops, this guide will help you out.
How to Plant and Get Oversized Crops in Sims 4 Cottage Living?
Here’s how to cultivate oversized crops in Cottage Living.
- Select the plot of land where you want to plant them.
- Click on the area to buy the Oversized seeds for the crops.
- Don’t forget to use the Fertilizers everyday.
- Then all you have to do is plant the seeds.
- Remember to water the crops regularly.
- Check if there are any overgrowth (weeds) or bugs around it and get rid of them.
So, keep giving the crops a lot of love and care and you will get Large crops.
In case you don’t give them the attention they deserve, you may obtain small or medium crops instead of oversized ones. But if you end up with small crops, you get a nice quantity of them and if you get medium, you get two. But if your goal is to get one Oversized crop to enter the Finchwick Fair’s Oversized Crop Competition.
As soon as your oversized crop in Sims 4 Cottage Living is ready, you can harvest it if the Finchwick Fair day is on that day. But if you want to pick it beforehand, you can use the fridge if you’d like. After this effort, you don’t want to get your giant crops to get spoiled so do keep an eye on it.
So, that’s all about Sims 4 Cottage Living oversized crops. Now, if you use cheat codes, we’ve got a list of all Sims 4 Cottage Living Cheats that will help you with animal spawns, clothes, treats, traits, money and more fun stuff.