The Elden Ring Convergence Mod adds massive changes to the game with new weapons and hundreds of new spells alongside revamping areas and maps. With improved visuals, this mod also adds new classes, harder enemies, bosses, and more features to the game. Since popular players and streamers have rage quitted the original game, the Convergence mod can spice up your gameplay experience. While waiting for the Shadow of the Erdtree DLC can take up a few years, this mod can add a flair to the world across the Lands Between. But how to get the Convergence mod? Find out how to download and install Convergence mod into the game.
How to Download and Install Convergence Mod in Elden Ring
You can get the Elden Ring Convergence Mod by downloading and installing the Convergence downloader on your PC. After running the downloader, it will unpack all the mod files into your pointed download destination. Then, you must launch the “launchmod_eldenring.bat” file to play the mod.
So, follow the below steps to download and install Convergence Mod:
- Head to NexusMods to download the Convergence Mod from over here.
- Launch the Convergence downloader and run it as an administrator.
- When asked of a download destination, unpack and extract your files somewhere other than your game folder.
- Then, navigate through the mod files and head to the Convergence ER folder.
- Double-click the launchmod_eldenring.bat file to play the mod.
- Ensure that you have disabled the Ray Tracing.
- If the game did launch with the ray-tracing enabled, disable the option, and relaunch the game, again.
- Before starting with the modded playthrough, it is recommended to back up your vanilla save files.
- The game’s default save location is as follows:
- C:\Users (username)\AppData\Roaming\EldenRing
- Likewise, back up your modded save files if you are going to play a vanilla playthrough after playing the game mod.
There are also a handful of additional files that can help you out with the Convergence mod in Elden Ring. They are as follows:
- Carian Combo Warriors (To merge with Convergence Mod)
- Lvl 713 character (NG3+ character)
- Unlocked Ashes of War and Enchantments
Note that you can get banned from online play if you launch vanilla with modded characters as stated by the creator. Similarly, playing the mod with vanilla characters can cause many technical issues including bugs and general instability.
That’s all about the Elden Ring Convergence Mod. If this guide helped you out, check out the best mods to use, how to mod Minecraft into Elden Ring, and explore more Mods for other games right here on Gamer Tweak.