To celebrate the release of Lost Ark, the devs and Twitch have joined their forces to give the players a sweet treat. There are 20 players and three teams of different regions grinding on the early access of the game. These three teams will fight for their regions that are North America, Europe, and Latin America. To earn a Twitch drop, you will have to watch the entire Legends of Lost Ark race stream on Twitch. But how to claim these twitch drops in Lost Ark? Find out here.
How to Claim Twitch Drops in Lost Ark?
You will be able to claim these twitch drops from 8th February to 1st March 2022 after watching the stream of the participants. There are four tiers to these drops respectively and they are as follows:
- Battle Item Chest (Tier 1): This chest contains 3 items. And they are:
- Battle item chest 3 pack
- Regulus’ currency chest having 100K silver
- Amethyst shard pack containing 1500 shards.
- Arkesia Paper Hat Chest (Tier 2): This chest will allow you to choose one out of five unique paper hats.
- Helgaia Pet Chest (Tier 3): Claiming this chest will allow you to choose one out of four unique pets.
- Neugier Gold Mount (Tier 4 ): This tier unlocks a gold hovercraft for players to traverse speedily throughout Arkesia.
Follow these steps to claim Twitch drops:
- Connect or link your Lost Ark account with your Twitch account.
- Then, watch the four-hour stream on Twitch. You can find and watch any of the streams of the participants here on Twitch.
- Look for the Legends of Lost Ark streams that have a Twitch Drops enabled option.
- Once you complete the stream you will be prompted with a Claim option on the top of the chat on Twitch.
- As the claim button appears for a limited time, hit the claim button before it becomes unavailable.
Now that you have claimed your reward, let’s take a look at how to claim twitch drops in Lost Ark in-game.
How to Activate Twitch Drops on Steam?
Follow these steps to activate Twitch drops on steam:
- Head over to the Lost of Ark website and log in to your Twitch account.
- After that link your steam and twitch accounts.
- Then, activate Twitch drops to receive the rewards in-game.
That’s all about how to claim Twitch Drops of Lost Ark. If this guide helped you make sure to check out our other guides on how to change servers and how to change mouse controls in Lost Ark right here on Gamer Tweak.